WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DOES THE OWNER OF THIS WEBSITE USE THEM?
- Ensure that web pages can function correctly.
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Understand your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have viewed or how long you have been on our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and your computer/device and do not provide references that allow us to know personal data. At any time you can access your browser settings to modify and / or block the installation of cookies sent by the website without preventing access to content. However, the quality of the functioning of the services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services tailored to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the Cookie of their browser.
The email-marketing tools of the website manager may use small images invisible to users that are included in emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it has been consulted, etc. With this information, statistical and analytical studies are performed on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the supply of services to which the user is subscribed and provide information that may be of interest.
WHY ARE COOKIES IMPORTANT?
- From a technical point of view, they allow the website to work in a more agile way and adapted to the user’s preferences, such as storing the language, the country’s currency or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES CAN WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE?
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction will be made between first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they remain stored in the user’s browser, distinguishing between session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by the website (such as, for example, those used to remember the items in a shopping cart).
- Personalization Cookies: allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security cookies: they are used to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Complementary cookies to exchange social content: the so-called plug-in, which allow sharing content on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: allow the responsible to track user behavior.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management of advertising space on the website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising spaces of the website based on the information collected about the user’s behavior and habits, adapting advertising to the user.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
RELATION AND DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES. LEVELS OF INTRUSIVENESS:
The table below schematizes the above cookies, incorporating a criterion of “intrusiveness level” supported on a scale from 1 to 3, in which:
- Level 1: Corresponds to cookies for internal use essential for the operation of the website and, therefore, the provision of the service requested by the user, as well as cookies managed by third parties for the sole purpose of enabling the proper functioning of external content add-ons and, therefore, necessary for the correct display of this website.
- Level 2: Corresponds to anonymous, analytical cookies, for internal use, necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, and exclusively managed by this website.
- Level 3: Corresponds to cookies managed by third parties that allow user tracking through other websites or services.
TABLE OF COOKIES THAT MAY BE USED ON THIS WEBSITE, INDICATING THE MANAGER OF THE SAME WHEN IT IS A THIRD PARTY
Cookie, duration, purpose and intrusiveness are indicated.
- sessionid: 1 month. Own cookie. Maintenance of the user session throughout the website and forms. Level1
- __utma: 2 years. When this user re-enters our site with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser, Google Analytics will consider it another user. Level 2
- __utmb: 30 minutes. Internal measurement with Google Analytics. Enables the session time calculation function. Logs the time of entry to the page. Level 2
- __utmc: session. Internal measurement with Google Analytics. Enables the session time calculation function. Checks whether to keep the session open or to create a new session. Automatically deleted when switching to another website or closing the browser. Level 2
- __utmz: 6 months. Internal measurement with Google Analytics. Enables the function of recording the user’s origin. The data recorded will be, among others, if the user comes to our Website by direct traffic, from another website, from an advertising campaign or from a search engine (indicating the keyword used and the source). Level 2
- __utmt: 10 minutes. Used to limit the percentage of requests. Google Analytics. Level 3
- __utmv: 6 months. Traffic and Navigation Source Log: Used to record how you arrived at our website (by a Google search, a notice, etc.) and the routes you take while browsing our site. We use this information to improve the user experience for future updates. Google Analytics. Level 3
- __ga: 2 years. It is used to distinguish users. Google Analytics. Level 3
- __gat: 10 minutesUsed to limit the percentage of requests. Google Analytics. Level 3
- __gid: 1 dayIt is used to distinguish users. Google Analytics. Level 3
- __fbp: 3 months. It is used to distinguish users. Facebook. Level 3
HOW CAN YOU DISABLE OR DELETE THESE COOKIES?
The user may at any time choose which cookies he/she wants to operate on this website by, for example, configuring the browser settings in:
Internet Explorer: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/privacystatement
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&hlrm=en
Android (Google): https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
Windows Phone (Microsoft): https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/privacystatement
WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED
Some functionalities of the Services will be disabled.
It is possible that periodically the responsible of the website updates the Cookies Policy of this website, so we recommend you to review this policy every time you access the website in order to be properly informed about how and what we use the cookies policy.